Part of “Sahara for Projects and Investments SPIC” group ; an Egyptian company founded in 1997 that has diverse business Portfolio not only in Oil & Gas but also extends to Medium Investment, Retail and Real Estate; SPIC Oi & Gas companies also includes:
“SAHARA Oil & Gas Company - SOG” for exploration, production and concession operatorship;
“Valve & Tools” and “VTCO Petroleum Services” companies that serve the entire spectrum of drilling, work over rigs, machining and tool services.
“Sahara Chemical Solutions - SCS” and “Positive Chemistry”; specialized chemical engineering companies that provide unique chemical solutions and proprietary formulations for the scale removals to various industries.
“Sahara Industrial Services – SIS”; that provides wide spectrum of downstream services for the pre-commissioning and commissioning services to process systems and pipelines.
“Sahara Technical Institute – STI”; an accredited training center that serves the Oil & Gas industries through delivering advanced and accredited training programs either for in-person training or virtual training.
To be a leading service provider to the oil and gas and industrial business Sectors in North and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Establish sustainable growth by providing innovative services and products with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Our QHSE Policy
To become a leading service provider to Oil & Gas industry in MENA & Africa regions by continually improving the quality of products & services that we provide to enhance our customers satisfaction; while complying with applied legal & other requirements, laws & regulations; while safeguarding the health, safety, environment of our employees, contractors, and our community.
This Policy applies to all SAHARA COMPLETE SERVICES employees & contractors.
All Top Management, Middle Management, employees and contractors are accountable to adhere & comply with this policy.
SAHARA COMPLETE SERVICES is committed to:
- Meet and/or exceed our client’s expectations through providing high quality of Products / services.
- Identify & Manage risks & Opportunities to ensure high quality of service being delivered to our customers according to international QHSE standards.
- To act upon all non-conformities & provide solutions to prevent it from re-occurring.
- Monitor & Review QHSE Performance of SAHARA COMPLETE SERVICES, and its related contractors for continual improvement.
- Provide the necessary training to our staff & contractors in order to continually improve our quality performance.
- Encourage consultation & participation of employees in enhancing the effectiveness of QHSE Management System.
- Act & adapt to the climate change of our client’s requirement.
- Comply with all laws & regulations, applicable standards, HSE rules of all SAHARA COMPLETE SERVICES’s operating countries.
- Purse the goal of zero incidents & Zero environmental violation.
- Safeguarding the health & safety of our employees & contractors.
- Promoting culture in which our employees & contactors share the responsibility of HSE.
- Periodically monitor & review this policy effectiveness, and its respective commitments with related parties.