Part of “Sahara for Projects and Investments SPIC” group ; an Egyptian company founded in 1997 that has diverse business Portfolio not only in Oil & Gas but also extends to Medium Investment, Retail and Real Estate; SPIC Oi & Gas companies also includes:
“SAHARA Oil & Gas Company – SOG” for exploration, production and concession operatorship;
“Valve & Tools” and “VTCO Petroleum Services” companies that serve the entire spectrum of drilling, work over rigs, machining and tool services.
“Sahara Chemical Solutions – SCS” and “Positive Chemistry”; specialized chemical engineering companies that provide unique chemical solutions and proprietary formulations for the scale removals to various industries.
“Sahara Industrial Services – SIS”; that provides wide spectrum of downstream services for the pre-commissioning and commissioning services to process systems and pipelines.
“Sahara Technical Institute – STI”; an accredited training center that serves the Oil & Gas industries through delivering advanced and accredited training programs either for in-person training or virtual training.
To be a leading service provider to the oil and gas and industrial business Sectors in North and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Establish sustainable growth by providing innovative services and products with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Our QHSE Policy
To become a leading service provider to Oil & Gas industry in MENA & Africa regions by continually improving the quality of products & services that we provide to enhance our customers satisfaction; while complying with applied legal & other requirements, laws & regulations; while safeguarding the health, safety, environment of our employees, contractors, and our community.
This Policy applies to all SAHARA COMPLETE SERVICES employees & contractors.
All Top Management, Middle Management, employees and contractors are accountable to adhere & comply with this policy.
SAHARA COMPLETE SERVICES is committed to:
- Meet and/or exceed our client’s expectations through providing high quality of Products / services.
- Identify & Manage risks & Opportunities to ensure high quality of service being delivered to our customers according to international QHSE standards.
- To act upon all non-conformities & provide solutions to prevent it from re-occurring.
- Monitor & Review QHSE Performance of SAHARA COMPLETE SERVICES, and its related contractors for continual improvement.
- Provide the necessary training to our staff & contractors in order to continually improve our quality performance.
- Encourage consultation & participation of employees in enhancing the effectiveness of QHSE Management System.
- Act & adapt to the climate change of our client’s requirement.
- Comply with all laws & regulations, applicable standards, HSE rules of all SAHARA COMPLETE SERVICES’s operating countries.
- Purse the goal of zero incidents & Zero environmental violation.
- Safeguarding the health & safety of our employees & contractors.
- Promoting culture in which our employees & contactors share the responsibility of HSE.
- Periodically monitor & review this policy effectiveness, and its respective commitments with related parties.
Robert (Bob) MorrowPresident and Board Member
Mustafa KanafaniBoard Member
Soheir KurtamBoard Member
Ahmed KanafaniBoard Member and Head of Control Office
Aya KurtamBoard Member and VP Supporting Functions
Ashraf KhattabBoard Member
Mohamed RabieHead of Business Development
Mohamed Abu BakrHead of Sahara Chemical Solutions
Omar HassanHead of Sahara Industrial Services
Abd El Aziz MakhyounHead of Sahara Advanced Services
Sherif RashedHead of Sahara Offshore Services
Ahmed BarakatHead of Sahara Technical Institute
To join Sahara Complete team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & Follow our LinkedIn Page for open vacancies
CV’s are accepted only in word or PDF format.